Friday 6 January 2017

Priorities, Systems and Goals for 2017

Priority No. 1: Mental and spiritual health:

- meditate daily

- practise yoga daily

- read up and practise stoicism


Priority No. 2: Physical health:

- get enough sleep (at least 7 hours a day)

- eat as much healthy food as I want

- be active everyday

- go for a suitable full-body health screening (any recommendations?)


Priority No. 3: Relationships with loved ones

- prioritise spending time and energy with loved ones above everything else except Priorities No. 1 and 2


Priority No. 4: Career

- stay employed for most parts of the year

- find a higher-paying job with equally little stress and decent work-life balance


Priority No. 5: Finances

- Save at least S$50k in cash

- Invest at least S$30k in equities

- Increase net worth by S$60k


Priority No. 6: EQ

- Be more authentic (online and when interacting with others in real life) (something I struggle with due to my many beliefs and thoughts which may be considered by others to be unconventional or even wrong; hence I tend to self-censor. Any tips?)

2 comments:

  1. SB, really interesting to come across your blog, this all seems to be what I have been considering to do but always did not get down to put it to plan. Glad I found your blog!

    #6 especially, I feel I do not need to force myself to do things that I don't enjoy. Perhaps this is just personality issue, hard to change...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SB,

    Focus on doing the things of your own interest. If no interest, forget it.

    WTK

    ReplyDelete